Appealed for Divorce

As on the other side, I appealed for Reinstitute conjugal rights; court sent notice to her Dubai address but she refused to take it, so judge asked me to withdraw conjugal rights petition and file fresh Petition for Divorce.

So I applied for Divorce on 7/Aug/2004
[M.C.NO# 14/2004 Udupi civil Court Sr. division]

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *