MyNation Foundation WhatsApp Group

child visitation right

Welcome Forums Advice Child custody child visitation right

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #195

      My wife has deserted me for last 2.2 years and i have applied RCR 3 months back. I have a son of 1 years 10 months and i have applied for visitation right.

      Will i get the visitation, is there anything wife can do to prevent that. Any suggestion to counter act that.

      I heard now a days judges started slowly believing in shared parenting and are giving visitation every week for 1 day. Is that correct.

    • #1219

      Dear friend, if your wife has deserted you since last more than 2 yrs, it means she is not willing to stay with you. You try to settle with the help of relatives & friends , even though if not settled, you proceed further.

    • #1220

      You may get visitation. There are no counter acts, Even if you are criminal Law should not deny visitation to Father.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not found …?
HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

Copyright © 2018 FREE ADVICE