MyNation Foundation WhatsApp Group

CrPC 127 matter

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance CrPC 127 matter

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #3816

      CrPC 127 case matter

      Wife’s maintenance rejected, paying to both daughters- 3000/month from 8-2012.
      Not giving visitation even order passed.
      Fighting party in person.

      In 127 now stage is of my evidence.

      Now what should be my step in court proceedings? Technical question.

      What should be my deposition with must highlighted specific points?

      Which judgement I can use ?

      Wife has given false statement in her deposition on oath, how can I take benefit of that?

      Wife has filed false complaints too? And I have proof that her complaint is false. Video recording I have. How can I use ?

      Where I will see reply of this? Or reply ?

    • #3817

      Court take seriously about False Affidavit or statements if you prove it effectively.
      Also show even after paying Child maintenance, you are not allowed to meet child. thats contempt of court
      search on mynation for the word
      Contempt of court
      unclean hands
      child custody to father

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not found …?
HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

Copyright © 2018 FREE ADVICE