MyNation Foundation WhatsApp Group


Welcome Forums Judgments Judgement

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #449

      Dear sir/madam,

      I have filed a petition for divorce under the divorce act 1869, as per section 10,in the year 2007. The arguments are done since last 9 months and i am waiting for the judgement order but the judge of the family court ahmedabad gives excuses all the time. I request you to please advise me that what can be done to get the order, can i go to higher authorities? what are the procedure to go further for my right.

      Please advise

      Thank you so much,

    • #2456

      You have to wait for order, judge will pass the same. 9821387099, 9224799546

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not found …?
HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

Copyright © 2018 FREE ADVICE