MyNation Foundation WhatsApp Group

the false 498a 420 506 and sec 4 of dv act against me and my parents

Welcome Forums Judgments the false 498a 420 506 and sec 4 of dv act against me and my parents

  • This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by  Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #261

      Sir, i got married on 11-12-2009(love marriage which was done in arya samaj and then got court marriage same day,my caste is naidu and she is padmashali) after three days girls brother in law and brother took her saying her father was sick and send her back . but after two when i called her she said i don kike the area and all and wont come on 21st Dec.09 i filed a rcr case against her but after receiving the summon. they went to mahila p.s and filed false dowry case against me but didn’t file fir but they demanded me withdraw my rcr case and accept for divorce saying u both got married one year back. i said i am ready for divorce but mutual divorce but not by any false means.after three months they filed fir against me and my parents .police arrested us and we got bail after four how to move the case further .what all more cases she file against me. i am totally confessed.some people are saying for dowry case proof is not required and court will punish on the words of girl only.if i say in court that i am ready to stay with her in parents house only then also court will punish me. she is not attending for the hearing of rcr case since two hearing will court punish her. my case filed in hyderabad,a.p. and her case aganist me in nalgonda town ,a.p.

    • #1499

      We should know what her allegations are under 498A, You can file RTI and ask for case details, Investigation Report to Frame Charges in 498A IPC (Dowry case)

      You can also submit to court that yours was Love marriage and no Dowry was taken or demanded and she left in few days of Marriage and this false case is for Your RCR.

      Do not withdraw RCR,ask judge if one year is passed to proceed with Divorce.

      Never try to bring her back, she will make your life misrable with some other cases.

      You can call our Hydrabad numbers for more assistence.

    • #1500

      As per the facts if your case your wife is not willing to stay with you, so it is better to file divorce petition & be free from her. In respect of her criminal complaint move for anticipatory bail & avoid to pay her. 9821387099, 9224799546

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not found …?
HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

Copyright © 2018 FREE ADVICE