6 inch or 12 inch – pizza base
2 – onions (cut into long pieces)
3 – capsicums (cut into small and long pieces)
1 cup – cabbage (cut into small)
2 tbsp – amul butter
1 cup – amul cheese, grated
red chilli powder
salt to taste
1. Take a pan, put butter in it, and then add cut onions fry till transparent.
2. Add capsicums and fry for 7 mins.
3. Add cabbage, half teaspoon salt and cover
4. Keep stirring in between
5. When everything is almost cooked, add red chilli powder, jeera powder, dhaniya powder and salt (if required)
6. Your masala is ready.
1. Take pizza base, spread butter all over it evenly, both the sides and edges too
2. Heat a tava on a low flame.
3. Put the upper base on tava.
4. Heat it till it turns golden in colour
5. Turn over it, spread tomato sauce over it, spread your masala.
6. Cover the pizza with grated cheese and close the lid for 1 mins.