* 6 cups all-purpose flour,
* 2 1/2 cups warm water
* 2 (1/4 ounce) packages active dry yeast
* 1 tablespoon salt
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, scatter the yeast over the warm water and stir until dissolved.
2. Add the salt.
3. While kneading constantly, gradually add 6 cups of flour and 2 tablespoons of oil until the dough is smooth and elastic. Continue to add more flour if the dough still sticks to your hands.
4. Put the dough into a large, greased bowl and turn dough to grease all sides of it.
5. Cover with a dry tea towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 1/2 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
7. Punch dough down gently.
8. Divide the dough into 24 equal portions and shape them each into smooth balls.
9. Place on a floured surface and dust tops lightly with flour. Cover with a dry tea towel.
10. Let rest undisturbed 15 minutes more.
11. Roll out each ball into a 6-inch diameter circle.
12. Place on greased baking sheets.
13. Bake in 375-degree F oven for 10-12 minutes or until the bread puffs. Do not leave baking unattended.