1 KG Boneless
Basmati Rice – 1/2kg
Onion – 2 Big (chopped thinly length wise)
Lime Juice – 2 large lemons
Curd – 500grm
Ginger Garlic Paste – 4-6 Tsp
Red Chilly Powder ? 1/2 Tsp.
Green Chilly – 4-6 grind into fine paste
A Pinch of Shahi Geera powder if available.
Clove 3 to 4
Cinnamon 1/2 inch
Cardamom 4 to 5
Coriander Leaves – A big bunch finely chopped
Mint leaves ? one bunch – only leaves
Saffron – 2 pinch of saffron
Ghee – 3 Tsp,Oil – 2 Cup oil for deep frying onions
1. Cut the meat into 2″ square pieces and wash it
2. Add ginger garlic paste to the washed meat and marinate it for 1 hour.
3. While marinating you cut the onions thinly lengthwise and Fry the onions in the oil on low flame till it becomes golden brown.
4. Now remove the golden brown onions from the oil and spread it on the plate, when it cools then crush it with your hand.
5. Now add the curd, 3/4 part of crushed fried onion, Red chilly powder, Green chilly paste, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Shahi Geera, Cloves, Coriander leaves, Mint leaves and saffron water and Green chilies cut length wise . Add salt to taste into this marinated meat and leave for one hour.
6. After one hour half cook the Basmati rice. Remove from flame. Drain out the water completely. Now spread this half cooked rice on the marinated meat. Upon the rice layer you spread lime juice, saffron color and ghee and remaining part of the crushed onion.
7. Now cover the utensil with lid tightly. Keep it on a very low flame after 1/2 hour exactly takes it out from the flame.
8. Mix well before serving. Yummilicious.