Whether female member of joint family is required to prove how she acquired property standing in her name?

When sons are not entitled to get partition of property standing in name of mother?

READ  Whether it is permissible for court to set aside non speaking arbitration award?

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *