DV Should be filled within 1 year – SC

Refer :http://mynation.net/docs/1635-2011/

READ  Supreme Court fixes alimony at 25 percent of a man’s salary as a Bench Mark

2 thoughts on “DV Should be filled within 1 year – SC

  1. Dear sir,

    My wife run away with his jeejaa and now she false case upon me about DV and over mediation is over now she wants to separately then can I filed Divorce against her bcz she had not good relation with me and also I have 1child Boy.
    Pl suggested me.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *