Police HQ address
I xyz s/o Shri ABC r/o __________ have been falsely implicated by my wife Ms. XXX in coalition with S.H.O of P.S. XXXX.
and this false complaint has been registered with the FIR No.____ dated ______ at P.S.________ _ and booked me and my family members u/s 498A and 3/4 of DP Act.
In FIR No. ______ dated _____ at P.S my wife Ms._______, my mother in law Smt. ________, Brother in Law Shri ________, claims to have given huge dowry in the marriage worth Rs. _______ which is prohibited under Section 3 of Dowry Prohibition Act.
My wife Ms._______, my mother in law Smt. ________, Brother in Law Shri ________, belongs to respectable family and are highly educated people. And they are very much aware of the fact that if taking dowry is crime and giving dowry is too. By giving huge sum of alleged dowry of Rs._______ they have knowingly committed the crime.Giving or taking dowry is an cognizable offence and punishable up to 5 Year.
Giving dowry under Sec 3 of DP Act is cognizable offence and it is mandatory for SHO P.S.________ _ to take cognizance of such crime which happened in his juridiction.
Please find below mentioned circulars and ruling in support of my complaint.
1. Circular No 35 of 2007 From Commissioner of Police Delhi which instructs police to immediately register FIR for cognizable offence.
2. Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in W.P.Crl.No. 1266 of 2007 dated 10Oct2007- stating disipilinary action against Police officials for refusal of FIR where cognizable offence is reported.
3.. Hob’ble Supreme Court of India in Criminal Appeal No. 1229 of 2002 states that First Information Report – Registration of complaint disclosing cognizable offence – Mandatory
4. Hob’ble Supreme Court of India in Writ Petitioner (CRL.) No. 68 of 2008 states that First Information Report – Registration of complaint disclosing cognizable offence – Mandatory
5. Hon’ble High Court of Delhi via CRL.M.C 7262-2006 23.02.2007 which talks about registering the FIR against educated people who gave the dowry, in spite knowing the fact that giving dowry is crime and Learned SHO of PS ______ should not entertain any complaint, if the Rule 2 of the Dowry Prohibition( Maintenance of List of Presents to the Bride and Bridegroom) Rules, 1985 is not complied with.
6. Hon’ble Supreme Court for Enforcement and Implementation of Dowry Prohibition Act vide Writ Petitioner (Civil) 499 of 1997 which mandates the bridge to maintain list of article presented at the time of marriage.
I would request you to kindly look into my grievance and direct SHO of PS_____ to register the FIR against about said persons for giving the dowry u/s 3 of DP Act and no abiding to Rule 2 of DP Rule, 1985.
[Attach FIR copy of wife, if she said, they gave dowry ]
FIND ABOVE SAID ATTACHMENTS HERE