HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 1192 / 2017
Smt. Sudha Bora S/o Shri Shambhu Dutt Bora,, B/c Brahmin, R/o
Lalji Maharaj Ki Gali, Jalap Mohalla, P.S. Khanda False (East),
1. State of Rajasthan Through the Commissioner of Police,,
Metropolitan, Commissionerate, Jodhpur (Raj.).
2. Station House Officer,, Police Station Khanda False, Jodhpur
3. Chand Purohit S/o Shri Kailsah Purohit
4. Kailash Chand Purohit
5. Smt. Anpurna W/o Shri Kailash Purohit,
6. Smt. Komal Purohit W/o Shri Kailash Purohit,, Respondents No.
3 to 6 All Residents of Khanda Falsa, P.S. Khanda Falsa, Jodhpur
7. The Station House Officer,, Police Station, Chatursringi, Pune
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Sunil Joshi
For Respondent(s) : Mr.M.S.Panwar PP for the State.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. This criminal misc. petition under Section 482 Cr.P.C.
has been preferred in the matter of fair and impartial trial in FIR
No.35/2017, Police Station, Khanda False, Jodhpur East, Jodhpur
registered on the complaint sent to said Police Station under
and 498A IPC.
(2 of 2)
2. Learned Public Prosecutor submits that the final report
has been proposed on the ground of territorial jurisdiction.
3. In light of the aforesaid statement made by the learned
Public Prosecutor, this petition is closed. However, this closure of
the criminal case shall not prejudice the right of the petitioner to
get the accused prosecuted in FIR No.151/2017 dated 23.03.2017
which the petitioner can prove. The petitioner shall have complete
liberty to raise all his issues at the competent jurisdiction at Pune
(Maharashtra) strictly in accordance with law. The closure report
also shall not prejudice the case of the petitioner whatsoever. The
petitioner shall also have liberty to take copy of this FIR for the
consideration of the competent authority at Pune (Maharashtra)
strictly in accordance with law.
4. With the aforesaid observations, the present misc.
petition is disposed of. The stay application also stands disposed
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.