HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 2640 / 2016
1. Rahul Godara S/o Shri Bhagwana Ram, Godara, aged 29 years,
2. Bhagwana Ram Godara S/o Shri Mala Ram Godara.
3. Smt. Kanchan W/o Shri Bhagwana Ram Godara.
All residents of 60, Roop Nagar, Paota C-Road, Jodhpur (Raj.)
1. State of Rajasthan
2. Smt. Vimla W/o Rahul Godara D/o Shri Chuna Ram Fadoda,
Choudhary Motor Parts, Hanuman Baug, Nagaur (Raj.)
For Petitioner(s) :Mr. Sunil Joshi
For Respondent(s) :Mr. VS Rajpurohit, PP
For Complainant(s):Mr. JK Suthar, for Mr. RS Choudhary
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. Petitioners have preferred this misc. petition under
Police Thana, Nagaur and all proceedings taken in pursuant
2. It is stated at the Bar that a compromise signed by all
the parties is submitted with the present petition. It is borne out
from the compromise that complainant is not inclined to proceed
further in the matter. Learned counsel for the parties have placed
(2 of 2)
reliance on a decision of Supreme Court in case of Gian Singh
V/s. State of Punjab Anr. [(2012) 10 SCC 303].
3. It is also submitted that aforesaid compromise duly
signed by the respective parties has been presented by the parties
before the Deputy Registrar (Judicial) of this Court on 19.05.2017
in compliance of the order passed by this Court on 16.05.2017
and they were identified by their respective counsel. The said
compromise has been verified by the Deputy Registrar (Judicial) of
this Court on the same day i.e.19.05.2017.
4. In view of the aforementioned compromise arrived at
between the parties as well as verification thereof by the Deputy
Registrar (Judicial) of this Court and applying the ratio in decision
of Gian Singh Vs. State of Punjab Anr. (supra), I deem it
just and proper to invoke inherent powers of this Court under
5. Accordingly, the present misc. petition is allowed and the
impugned FIR No.79 dated 02.09.2014 for the offence under
Police Station, Naguar is quashed.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.