IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA
Criminal Miscellaneous No.46983 of 2016
Arising Out of PS.Case No. -3152 Year- 2015 Thana -PATNA COMPLAINT CASE District-
Dhananjay Kumar @ Dhananjay Kumar Gupta son of Kapildeo Prasad resident of
West Jai Prakash Nagar, Police Station- Jakkanpur, District- Patna.
…. …. Petitioner/s
1. The State of Bihar.
2. Bina Kumari wife of Dhananjay Kumar, residnet of West Jai Prakash Nagar,
P.S.- Jakkanpur, District- Patna, at present daughter of Surya Narayan Sao,
resident of village- Chiksi, Police Station- Sigori, District- Patna.
…. …. Opposite Party/s
For the Petitioner/s : Mr. Manish Kumar, Advocate
For the State : Mr. Shailendra Kumar-1, APP
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE ASHWANI KUMAR SINGH
Heard learned counsel for the petitioner and learned counsel
for the State.
2. This application under Section 482 of the Code of
Criminal Procedure has been filed for quashing of the order dated
23.06.2016 passed by the learned Judicial Magistrate, 1st Class, Patna
in Complaint Case No.3152C of 2015 whereby cognizance has been
of the Indian Penal Code.
3. I have heard learned counsel for the petitioner and
learned counsel for the State and also perused the record.
4. In the complaint petition as also in the statement made on
Patna High Court Cr.Misc. No.46983 of 2016 dt.01-08-2017
oath, the complainant has made specific allegation against the
petitioner, who is her husband to have subjected her to cruelty for
non-fulfilment of demand of dowry.
5. In that view of the matter, I see no illegality in the
impugned order dated 23.06.2016 passed by the learned Judicial
Magistrate, 1st Class, Patna.
6. Accordingly, the application, being devoid of any merit,
(Ashwani Kumar Singh, J)
CAV DATE N/A
Uploading Date 05.08.2017