HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 3627 / 2015
1. Krishan Lal S/o Dungar Das,
2. Dungar Das S/o Surja Ram,
3. Smt. Guddi W/o Dungar Das,
All b/c Swami, r/o Jankidaswala, Tehsil Suratgarh, District Sri
1. State of Rajasthan.
2. Smt. Minakshi W/o Krishan Lal D/o Shri Damodar, B/c Swami,
R/o 18 SPD, Tehsil Pilibangan, District Hanumangarh.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr. Kailash Khatri
For Respondent(s) : Mr. MS Panwar, PP
Mr. Manoj Pareek, for the complainant
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. Petitioners have preferred this misc. petition under
Section 482 of Cr.P.C. for quashing of the FIR No.568/2015, Police
Station, Pilibangan, District Hanumangarh for the offence under
Section 498A, 406, 354 of IPC.
2. At the outset, learned Public Prosecutor submits that
investigation is complete and offence has not been found to be
made out under Section 354 of IPC. However, the other provisions
have been found to be prima facie made out including section
498A, 406, 323, 34 of IPC.
(2 of 2)
3. In light of such completion of investigation, the present
misc. petition does not survive, hence, the same is dismissed.
However, the petitioners shall be at liberty to take up all the issues
at appropriate stage.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.