IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA
Criminal Writ Jurisdiction Case No.1243 of 2016
Arising Out of PS.Case No. -null Year- null Thana -null District- PATNA
1. Prachi Singh Daughter of Sri Satyendra Singh Resident of L-I/27, Sri
Krishnapuri, Boring Road, Post Office Police Station-Sri Krishnapuri,
…. …. Petitioner/s
1. The State of Bihar Through The Secretary, Department of Home, Govt. of Bihar
2. The Director Prosecution Department Govt. of BIhar, District-Patna
…. …. Respondent/s
For the Petitioner/s : Mr. Vikash Kumar, Advocate
For the Respondent/s : Mr. Partha Sarthy, GA-4
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE BIRENDRA KUMAR
Heard learned counsel for the petitioner and the State.
2. The petitioner is informant of Patna Mahila P.S. Case
No.10 of 2014, G.R. No.1853 of 2014, a case registered under
Dowry Prohibition Act, pending in the Court of learned Sub-
Divisional Judicial Magistrate, Patna.
3. The writ application has been preferred for early
conclusion of the trial.
4. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that
discharge petition filed by the accused had already been rejected by
the learned Court-below on 01.03.2017 and the Hon’ble Supreme
Patna High Court Cr. WJC No.1243 of 2016 dt.13-09-2017
Court has already refused the prayer for transfer of the case made on
behalf of the accused in Transfer Petition(s) (Criminal) No.93 of
5. After hearing the parties, the Court-below is directed to
conclude the trial preferably within six months from the date of
receipt of a copy of this order provided that the petitioner is fully
cooperative in early conclusion of the trial.
6. With the aforesaid observation, this application stands
(Birendra Kumar, J)
CAV DATE NA
Uploading Date 15.09.2017