HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 809/ 2017
1. Ratan Lal s/o Bhopal Ram
2. Smt.Mirga Devi w/o Ratan Lal
Both b/c Kumawat, r/o Ravadiya Bera, Nimaj, Tehsil Jaitaran,
1. The State of Rajasthan.
2. Parma Devi w/o Naurat Mal d/o Babu Lal, r/o Ravadiya Bera,
Nimaj, Tehsil Jaitaran, District Pali.
At present Birathiya Kallan, Police Station, Raipur, District Pali.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.J.K.Suthar with Mr.Ankit Choudhary for
For Respondent(s) : Mr.V.S.Rajpurohit PP for the State.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. This criminal misc. petition under Section 482 Cr.P.C.
has been preferred for quashing FIR No.50/2017 registered at
Police Station, Raipur District Pali for the offences under Sections
498A, 406, 323, 354 and 509 IPC.
2. At the outset, learned Public Prosecutor submits that no
offence has been found to be made out against petitioner No.2.
3. Learned counsel for the petitioners states that the
jurisdictional issue is still lying regarding the offence being made
out against petitioner No.1.
(2 of 2)
4. On perusing the status report furnished by the learned
Public Prosecutor, this Court is convinced that this is not the
appropriate stage to make interference in the present case.
5. Consequently, the present misc. petition is dismissed.
However, petitioner No.1 shall be at liberty to take up all the
issues at the time of framing of charges.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.