HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN BENCH AT
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 13232 / 2017
Rajeev Goyal S/o Jai Narayan Goyal B/c Vaishya, R/o C-162,
Ranjeet Nagar, Bharatpur Police Station Kotwali Bharatpur (raj.)
(at Present Confined At Central Jail Bharatpur)
State of Rajasthan Through P.P.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Biri Singh Sinsinwar Sr.Advocate with
Mr.Tika Ram Meena.
For Respondent(s) : Mr.Rishi Raj Singh Rathore,
For Complainant : Mr.Rajendra Sharma
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
1. Petitioner has filed this bail application under Section 439 of
2. F.I.R. No. 377/2017 was registered at Police Station Kotwali,
Bharatpur for offence under Sections 354 I.P.C. and Section 7/8
of POCSO Act
3. It is contended by the counsel for the petitioner that the
charge-sheet has been filed in this caste. Petitioner is in custody.
Trial would consume time.
4. Counsel for the complainant and learned Public Prosecutor
have opposed the bail application. Their contention is that the
prosecutrix is aged 9 years.
(2 of 2)
5. Considering the contentions put-forth by the counsel for the
petitioner, I deem it proper to allow the bail application.
6. This bail application is accordingly allowed and it is ordered
that the accused-petitioner shall be released on bail provided he
furnishes a personal bond of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand
only) and two sureties in the sum of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty
Five thousand only) each to the satisfaction of the learned trial
court with the stipulation to appear before that Court and any
court to which the matter is transferred, on all dates of hearing
and as and when called upon to do so.
(PANKAJ BHANDARI), J.