HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN BENCH AT
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 84 / 2018
Pawan Kumar S/o Shri Laxman Singh B/c Meghwal, Aged About 30
Years, R/o Village Dudhi, Police Station Pilani, Jhunjhunu. (At
Present in District Jail, Jhunjhunu).
State of Rajasthan Through PP.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Amit Punia
For Respondent(s) : Mr.R.R.Singh Rathore,PP
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
1. Petitioner has filed this bail application under Section 439 of
2. F.I.R. No.288/2017 was registered at Police Station Pilani,
Jhunjhunu for offence under Sections 341, 323, 377 and 354/34
3. It is contended by the counsel for the petitioner that the
allegation with regard to Section 377 IPC is not on the present
petitioner. Charge-sheet has been filed in this case and the
trial would consume time.
4. Learned Public Prosecutor has opposed the bail application.
5. Considering the contentions put-forth by the counsel for the
petitioner, I deem it proper to allow the bail application.
6. This bail application is accordingly allowed and it is ordered
(2 of 2)
that the accused-petitioner shall be released on bail provided he
furnishes a personal bond of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand
only) and two sureties in the sum of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty
Five thousand only) each to the satisfaction of the learned trial
court with the stipulation to appear before that Court and any
court to which the matter is transferred, on all dates of hearing
and as and when called upon to do so.
(PANKAJ BHANDARI), J.