HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN BENCH AT
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 619 / 2018
Ramratan @ Ratanlal S/o Balchand B/c Kachi, R/o Baday Police
Station Bakani, Distt. Jhalawar (raj.) (at Present Confined in Distt.
State of Rajasthan Through P.P.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Rohit Khandelwal
For Respondent(s) : Mr.R.R.Singh Rathore,PP
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Petitioner has filed this bail application under Section 439 of
2. F.I.R. No.01/2018 was registered at Police Station Bakani,
District Jhalawar for offence under Sections 354 I.P.C. and
Section 7/8 of POCSO Act.
3. It is contended by the counsel for the petitioner that the
allegation pertains to catching hold of hand of prosecutrix.
Petitionr is in custody and is not required for further investigation.
4. Learned Public Prosecutor has opposed the bail application.
5. Considering the contentions put-forth by the counsel for the
petitioner, I deem it proper to allow the bail application.
6. This bail application is accordingly allowed and it is ordered
that the accused-petitioner shall be released on bail provided he
(2 of 2)
furnishes a personal bond of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand
only) and two sureties in the sum of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty
Five thousand only) each to the satisfaction of the learned trial
court with the stipulation to appear before that Court and any
court to which the matter is transferred, on all dates of hearing
and as and when called upon to do so.
(PANKAJ BHANDARI), J.