HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN BENCH AT
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 17785 / 2017
Jagdish S/o Bapulal B/c Brahmin, R/o Bairagarh, Police Station
Bhalata District Jhalawar, Raj. (Accused Presently Confined in
District Jail, Jhalawar).
State of Rajasthan Through PP.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.P.S.Rajawat
For Respondent(s) : Mr.R.R.Singh Rathore,PP
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Petitioner has filed this bail application under Section 439 of
2. F.I.R. No.172/2017 was registered at Police Station Bhalta,
District Jhalawar for offence under Sections 354 I.P.C. and
Section 7/8 of POCSO Act.
3. It is contended by the counsel for the petitioner that there is
delay in lodging the FIR. Prosecutrix is 18 years of age and she
has levelled allegation in FIR of kissing her by petitioner.
4. Learned Public Prosecutor has opposed the bail application.
5. Considering the contentions put-forth by the counsel for the
petitioner, I deem it proper to allow the bail application.
6. This bail application is accordingly allowed and it is ordered
that the accused-petitioner shall be released on bail provided he
(2 of 2)
furnishes a personal bond of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand
only) and two sureties in the sum of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty
Five thousand only) each to the satisfaction of the learned trial
court with the stipulation to appear before that Court and any
court to which the matter is transferred, on all dates of hearing
and as and when called upon to do so.
(PANKAJ BHANDARI), J.