HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Revision No. 153 / 2018
Raisingh S/o Shri Nandram, B/c Jaat, R/o 5, S.T.B., P.S. Pilibanga,
Tehsil Pilibanga, Dist Hanumangarh (Raj.)
1. State of Rajasthan
2. Prithviraj S/o Ramswaroop
3. Ramswaroop S/o Sultanram
4. Singari Devi W/o Ramswaroop, All Responden No. 2 to 4 B/c
Jaat, R/o Chak 20 SSW, Ramsara Narayan, Hanumangarh Town,
Dist Hanumangarh (Raj.)
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.JS Khichi.
For Respondent(s) : Mr.LR Upadhyay, PP.
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. No ground is made out for entertaining the present revision
petition as the Court below has threadbare discussed the case
made out and has come to conclusion that as per the investigation
made out only against the husband.
2. There is no force in the revision petition. The same is
3. However, the complainant would be free to approach the
(2 of 2)
Court after recording of the statement by moving an appropriate
application under Section 319 Cr.P.C.
(PANKAJ BHANDARI), J.