HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN BENCH AT
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 2245 / 2018
Gajju @ Gajendra S/o Jugani @ Jogendra Singh B/c Jat, R/o
Badipur, Police Station Jurhara, Distt. Bharatpur (raj.) (accused in
Distt. Jail Bharatpur)
State of Rajasthan Through P.P.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Ali Mohd.Khan
For Respondent(s) : Mr.R.R.Singh Rathore,PP
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Petitioner has filed this bail application under Section 439 of
2. F.I.R. No.272/2017 was registered at Police Station Jurhara,
District Bharatpur (Raj.) for offence under Sections 377 I.P.C. and
Section 3 , 4 of POCSO Act.
3. No case for entertaining the bail is made out as allegation
against the petitioner in this case is of committing an unnatural
offence with a seven year old boy.
4. The bail application is rejected.
5. Petitioner would be free to move fresh bail application before
the concerned Court after recording of the statement of the
(PANKAJ BHANDARI), J.