HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc.Petition No. 70/2014
Harish s/o Shri Jagannathram, aged 25 years, b/c Soni, r/o
Nimbon Ka Talaab, District Jodhpur.
1. State of Rajasthan
2. Smt.Nirmala w/o Shri Hariram @ Chaturbhuj @ Harish d/o Shri
Giriraj Prasad, b/c Soni, r/o Nimbon Ka Talaab, P.S. Osian, District
Jodhpur, presently Rewantsingh Ki Dhani, Jaisalmer.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.C.S.Rajpurohit
For Respondent(s) : Mr.V.S.Rajpurohit PP for the State.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. This criminal misc.petition under Section 482 Cr.P.C.
has been preferred for quashing the FIR No.121 dated 17.12.2013
registered at Police Station, Mahila Thana, District Jaisalmer for
the offences under Sections 498A and 323 IPC.
2. It is stated by the learned Public Prosecutor that the
investigation is complete and the charge has been found to be
made out against the petitioner. It is also stated that the charge-
sheet is proposed against the petitioner.
3. Since as per the learned Public Prosecutor the
investigation is complete and prima facie the case has been found
to be made out against the petitioner, there is no reason to grant
any indulgence at this stage in the inherent jurisdiction of this
(2 of 2)
Court under Section 482 Cr.P.C..
4. Consequently, the present misc.petition is dismissed.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.