HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 1071 / 2017
1. Ram Kumar S/o Mahaveer Das,
2. Mahaveer Das S/o Rameshwar Das,
3. Manju Devi W/o Mahaveer Das,, All B/c Swami, R/o Chak 1,
B.P.S.M., Tehsil Suratgarh, District Sri Gangangar.
1. State of Rajasthan
2. Smt. Lalita W/o Ram Kumar D/o Mahaveer Das,, B/c Swami,
R/o Chak 12 GMR Godoo, Tehsil Kolayat, District Bikaner.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Kailash Khatri
For Respondent(s) : Mr.M.S.Panwar PP for the State.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. This criminal misc. petition under Section 482 Cr.P.C.
has been preferred for quashing of FIR No.44/2017 registered at
Police Station, Bajju, District Bikaner for the offences under
Sections 498A, 406, 323 and 354 IPC.
2. Learned Public Prosecutor has submitted the factual
report. As per the factual report, the investigation has been
completed and report has been filed before the competent court.
The petitioners have also been arrested and released on bail.
3. In light of the above, the adjudication at this stage is
(2 of 2)
4. Consequently, the present misc. petition is dismissed.
The stay application also stands disposed of. However, the
petitioners shall be at liberty to raise all their issues at the time of
framing of charge.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.