HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc. Petition No. 2845/2015
1. Dhanna Ram s/o Teja Ram,
2. Teja Ram s/o Jasa Ram,
3. Smt.Shanti Devi w/o Teja Ram,
4. Pappudi d/o Teja Ram,
5. Bharpa d/o Teja Ram,
All b/c Mali, r/o Rohisa, Tehsil Merta, District Nagaur.
6. Dana Ram s/o Jabru Ram, b/c Mali, r/o Jasnagar at present
Merta Road, District Nagaur.
1. The State of Rajasthan.
2. Smt.Sharda Devi w/o Dhanna Ram d/o Jeevan Ram, b/c Mali,
r/o Lilariya, P.S.Anandpur Kalu, Tehsil Jaitaran, District Pali.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Santosh Kumar
For Respondent(s) : Mr.V.S.Rajpurohit PP for the State.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. This criminal misc. petition under Section 482 Cr.P.C.
has been preferred for quashing of FIR No.131/2015 registered at
Police Station, Anandpur Kalu, District Pali for the offences under
Sections 498A, 406 and 323 IPC.
2. At the outset, learned Public Prosecutor submits that
final report has already been submitted by the prosecution.
(2 of 2)
3. In light of the aforesaid statement made by the learned
Public Prosecutor, the present misc. petition does not survive, and
the same is accordingly dismissed. The stay application also
stands disposed of.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.