13. Accounts and audit.—
(1) The Trustee Committee shall maintain proper accounts and other relevant records and prepare an annual statement of accounts and annual report in such form and in such manner as may be prescribed.
(2) The accounts of the Trustee Committee shall be audited annually by a chartered accountant appointed by the State Bar Council.
(3) The accounts of the Trustee Committee as audited by the chartered accountant together with his audit report shall be forwarded to the State Bar Council by that Committee and the State Bar Council may issue such directions, as it deems fit, to the Trustee Committee in respect thereof.
(4) The Trustee Committee shall comply with the directions issued by the State Bar Council under sub-section (3).
(5) The Trustee Committee shall pay from the Fund the charges for the audit as may be fixed by the State Bar Council.