The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (CrPc)
351. Appeals from convictions under section 344, 345, 349 and 350.
(1) Any person sentenced by any Court other than a High Court under section 344, section 345, section 349 or section 350 may, notwithstanding anything contained in this Code appeal to the Court to which decrees or orders made in such Court are ordinarily appeal able.
(2) The provisions of Chapter XXIX shall, so for as they are applicable, apply to appeals under this section, and the Appellate Court may alter or reverse the finding or reduce or reverse the sentence appealed against.
(3) An appeal from such conviction by a Court of small causes shall lie to the Court of session for the sessions division within which such Court is situate.
(4) An appeal from such conviction by any Registrar of Sub- Registrar deemed to be a Civil Court by virtue of a direction issued under section 347 shall lie to the Court of session for the sessions division within which the office of such Registrar of Sub-Registrar is situate.