Section 72 – THE COMPANIES (COURT) RULES, 1959

72. Application to vacate or vary order of stay

Where an order has been made staying the commencement or continuation of any suit or proceeding under subsection (6) of section 391, any person aggrieved by such order may apply to the Court by a Judge’s summons to vacate or vary such order. Notice of the application shall be given to the applicant at whose instance the order of stay was made and to such other persons as the Court may direct.

Main Index

Rules and Regulations of India


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *