The report of notice of a strike or lock-out to be submitted by the employer under sub-section (6) of section 22 shall be sent by registered post or given personally to the Assistant Labor Commissioner (Central) appointed for the local area concerned, with copy by registered post to-
(1) The Administrative Department of the Government of India concerned,
(2) The Regional Labor Commissioner (Central) for the Zone,
(3) Chief Labor Commissioner (Central),
(4) Ministry of Labor of the Government of India,
(5) Labor Department of the State Government concerned, and
(6) The District Magistrate concerned.