11A. Particulars to be entered in the register and its maintenance
(1) The Director General shall enter the particulars of agreements registrable under sub-section (1) of section 33 of the Act and the substance of each order made by the Commission under section 37 in the register maintained in accordance with Form X.
(2) The Director General shall maintain a special section of the register under sub-section (2) of section 36 of the Act for entering therein such particulars as may be directed by the Commission or as may be prescribed by regulations made in this behalf under section 66.
(3) The Director General shall maintain an alphabetical index of the names of the parties to the agreements other than those reserved to be entered in the special section of the register.
(4) The Director General shall also maintain an alphabetical index of the agreements in relation to the goods or services covered by such agreements, as far as practicable, on the lines of the classification specified in the Schedule to the Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices (Classification of Goods) Rules, 1971.
(5) All agreements and other documents furnished under section 35 of the Act shall be kept in separate folders arranged in alphabetical order according to the name of the first contracting party.
(6) The Director General shall also maintain in separate registers, particulars in respect of restrictive trade practices, monopolistic trade practices and unfair trade practices investigated by him or inquired into by the commission, in accordance with Form XI, Form XIA and Form XIB, respectively.]