13. Examination and recording of agreements
(1) The Director General shall examine or cause to be examined particulars of every agreement received in his office.
(2) If, on such examination, any particulars are found to be defective or incomplete in any respect, the Director General shall, within a period of six months from the date of receipt of the agreement, direct the party who has furnished the agreement to rectify the defects therein or, as the case may be, to supply the omissions there from.
(3) The following particulars shall be endorsed on every document registered under these rules, namely:-
(a) Date on which it is registered;
(b) Serial number and page of the register of agreements in which entered.
(4) Every endorsement referred to in sub-rule (3) shall be signed by the Director General and shall bear his official seal.]