1. Put some color on your plate.
Eat nine to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
2. Sample the supplements.
Take a multivitamin plus vitamin E, vitamin C, and calcium.
3. Discover the wonders of working out.
Get moving for 30 minutes a day.
4. Enjoy the powers of sleep.
Get your eight hours.
5. Up your emotional quotient.
Pay attention to your psychological health.
6. Listen to your body and learn your family history.
Study your family tree to target your disease prevention.
7. Wet your whistle.
Drink eight to 10 8-ounce glasses of water and once cup of tea a day.
8. Remember, variety is the spice of life.
Eat a wide variety of foods.
9. Be a fat detective.
Eat the good fats, not the bad.
10. Exercise kitchen care.
Use safe cooking methods.
11. Hold hands with a friend.
Be social, stay connected, have fun.
12. Celebrate your sensual side.
Have great sex!
13. Discover the dynamic D
Take 400 IU of vitamin D a day.
14. Seek out serenity.
Practice stress reduction techniques.
15. Turn on the magic of touch.
Get a massage.
16. Tap the poet within.
Keep a journal.
17. Embrace cleanliness.
Brush up on good hygiene.
18. Practice an ounce of prevention.
Get appropriate vaccinations and make doctor and dentist appointments.
19. Send those sneezes packing.
Protect yourself against allergies.
20. Treat yourself to the miracle herbs.
Try herbs to heal and protect your body.