1. Sit comfortably in the vajra-asana (thunderbolt pose).
2. Kneel up on your knees until your back, buttocks and thighs are aligned.
3. Extend your left foot foward bending your left knee at about a 90 degree angle.
4. Place the palms of your hands together at the heart in the anjali-mudra.
5. Raise your arms stright up keeping the palms together while bending the head backward and looking up.
6. Slowly bend backward stretching the arms backward and straightening out the right leg. Hold this position for as long as comfortable while breathing gently through the nostrils.
7. Come back to the vajara-asana (thunderbolt pose) then reverse the posture by alternating legs.