1. Stand in the tada-asana (Stand with both feet touching from the heel to the big toe,keeping the back straight and the arms pressed slightly against the sides with palms facing inward.
2. Bring the hands together at the chest with palms lightly pressed against each other (the Anjali-mudra).
3. Inhale and raise the arms straight up keeping the palms pressed lightly together.
4. Arch your body backwards keeping your arms alongside your neck and head, tilt the head backward and hold. Keep your knees straight while holding posture.
5. Slowly return to the tada-asana.
Originally posted 2009-03-24 14:48:10.