Summer sun is fun, but it can dry out and damage our hair. This wonderful formula helps restore manageability to your hair, making it healthy, smooth, and soft again.
It also works for those who use hot rollers, curling irons, and blow dryers.
1 cup rose floral water
1 tablespoon jojoba oil
10 drops vitamin E oil
1. In the top of a double boiler, gently warm the rose water.
2. Once rose water is warm, add jojoba oil.
3. for damaged hair or extra conditioning, leave on for several minutes, perhaps while bathing.
4. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
5. Shampoo lightly and rinse again with cool water.
Yield: 1 treatment for long hair (cut recipe in half for short hair)
Originally posted 2009-03-30 12:16:25.