1. Mix 1 table spoon of milk powder, 1 table spoon of honey, 1 table spoon of lemon juice, and ½ table spoon of almond oil. Apply on face and wash off after 10-15 minutes. This pack helps bring shine to the skin and also removes tan.
2. You can do a fairness massage easily at the privacy of your home. Soak four almonds overnight. In the morning remove their skin and grind them fine. Make a paste by adding one teaspoon of gram flour, one teaspoon of milk and four drops of limejuice. A regular massage with this paste will assure a long lasting fairness to you.
3. For 15 days, apply a paste of gram flour (besan), milk (2 teaspoon) and lime juice(3-4 drops) on face and neck for 15 minutes and wash with water. Your complexion should improve. Repeat every 2 weeks.
4. Mix oatmeal with yogurt and tomato juice and apply on the face. Wash it with cold water after 15 minutes.
5. Apply a mixture of 3-4 drops of lime juice and a grated tomato on face and neck for 15 minutes for 15 days. Wash with cold water.
6. Mash the cucumber with the skin still on to get the juice. You may then need to squeeze the juice out with your hands. You can use lime juice with Turmeric (haldi) and Gram Flour (besan), and scrub your face with this to try and remove the tan.
However. simply applying lime juice and cucumber will help lighten skin over time.