You’d be surprised at the benefits that the tiny raisin offers. Obtained from drying black or green grapes in driers or in natural light,
Raisins are among the most loved dry fruits.
– Raisins have generous quantities of iron that are great for treating anaemia.
– They also have members of vitamin-B complex as well as copper, that are needed for the formation of blood and red blood cells.
– They are known to stimulate the libido since they contain arginine, an amino acid that combats erectile dysfunction.
– Do you suffer from constipation often? Include raisins in your diet – they have fibre in them that puffs up and absorbs water, which in turn helps giving relief in constipation.
– If you’re trying hard to put on weight, raisins are a great aid. Since they are full of glucose and fructose, they provide a lot of energy, but at the same time do not increase your cholesterol levels.
So, go ahead, pop a few raisins into your mouth every day in the morning, and you’ll see the results in a few days.