1. Clean your eyes with a gentle makeup remover to get rid of any traces of eyeliner and mascara.
2. Take an eyelash curler and squeeze for about 5-7 seconds.
3. With your eye closed, draw a light line with an eyeliner on your top eyelid (don’t worry if it isn’t perfect, you can fix it later).
4. Open your eye and line your bottom lid with eyeliner.
5. Use waterproof mascara on the bottom and top lashes. Make sure that you add more mascara to the outer lashes for a more “flirty” look.
6. If you have light-colored skin, take a tan-colored powder and sweep it on just above the eyeliner.
7. Take a lighter tan-colored powder and sweep up to the area where your eye creases.
8. Take a pale-colored powder and sweep up to your eyebrow. Use this same color and sweep under your eyes and in the corners (to get rid of dark circles and wrinkles).
9. Blend the colors so that they transition nicely, and make sure your mascara isn’t clumpy.
10. Repeat on the other eye.
1. Make sure that your eyebrows are freshly plucked.
2. These colors are for people with fair skin. You can use darker colors if you have darker skin.