Use an oatmeal or almond mask throughly to cleanse your face. Mix either oatmeal or almond powder with enough rose water to make a soft paste that spreads easily on the skin. Rub it on your skin with your fingertips, paying special attention the problem areas. Leave to dry for about 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
2. Apply undiluted lemon juice, two to three times a day, on the affected areas.
3. A solution made out of one and a half cups of hot water and half a tablespoon of boric powder is an ideal remedy for blackheads, Saturate a face napkin in this hot solution and press on to the skin, repeat it twice. Extract blackheads carefully with a blackhead extracter and sterilized cottonwool. The blackhead extractor you use should be a sterlized one. Now put on astrigent lotion.
4. Warm a little honey and apply on the trouble spots. Wash off after 10-15 minutes.
5. Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomegranate, mix it with fresh lime juice and apply over boils, acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
6. Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, acne scar, blackheads and whiteheads.
7. Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
8. Mix 1 tsp’s groundnut oil with 1 tsp fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne.
9. Mix 5 tea spoon full of sodium bicarbonate with 1 cup of boiled water. Put the mixture on the blackheads.
10. Combine equal parts baking soda and water in your hand and rub gently on your skin for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse with warm water.