We all come across some or the other ailment once in a while. Here are some of the common symptoms that can be an indication of a serious ailment hiding inside you:
(Sure Symptoms of Serious Sickness)
Many patients seek medical help due to certain alarming symptoms, generally regarded as “red flags” because of their association with serious diseases. These are:
• Haematuria: blood in the urine
• Haemoptysis: coughing up blood
• Dysphagia: difficulty swallowing
• Rectal bleeding
One should immediately visit their doctor in case of the presence of any of these symptoms.
1. If you have severe headache with a feeling of nausea, then it can be warning bell for migraine. Other signs for migraine are throbbing pain on one side, sensitivity to light, problems seeing etc.
2. Having stiff neck, headache, fever, along with nausea and vomiting can be assign of meningitis.
3. Blurry vision, enlarged pupil, and an ache around the eyes, which are watery too, can be a sign of glaucoma.
4. Fever, stuffy nose, headache, and sinus pain are sure signs of a serious sinusitis.
5. Drowsiness, headache, weakness, or problems moving one side of the body can be the signs of a stroke. Time is crucial here so get to a hospital fast.
6. Headache, vision loss, seizure with nausea or vomiting can be some early symptoms of brain tumor.
7. Headache, blurred vision or pupils with unequal size, vomiting, dizziness can be signs of a concussion.
However, it’s important to remember that, with many illnesses stated above, you may not experience every symptom. But if your symptoms do point out that you might have one of these illnesses, then it is advisable to seek medical attention as soon as possible.