Indian women are successful. What they want, they are achieving it and it can be proved from the present trend given below.
1) Portray all women as victims of male-dominated society. It is an accepted fact that the society has always revolved around the importance of women but it is important to deceive people saying that women are victimized by men in the society. Men have always respected women in the family but let people know that men are abusing women. Show fabricated statistics of domestic violence on women even when men are emotionally abused much more than women in the family.
2) Do not allow any female-bashing advertisement. Increase male-bashing advertisement in order to disarm the masculinity of male gender and make them submissive to female domination. Produce advertisements that are derogatory for male gender and show women has smarter, stronger and powerful than men. Increase mockery of male gender to make men weaker than women.
3) Blow the issue of female foeticide out of proportion even when the statistics on sex ratio is questionable. It is a fact that these statistical figures on sex ratios are far from reality but people needed to be reminded that girls child are less only because women have a lower status in the society. Consequently, the Government will be forced to give women extra legal protection and economic facilities, which must deprive men in all respect. Even though sex ratio is determined from a mathematical formula, which are not authentic but let people panic on the fabricated statistics. Show men as the culprit even when men prefer daughters and women prefer sons.
4) Continue to show women as victims of dowry and rape. Even though dowry law is being misused by women but that should never come to the news. Rape laws too are misused but the false cases should never come to the news. Warn the news media not to publish any such article that will prove that dowry and rape laws are misused.
5) On a regular basis, publish articles that will portray women as victims and men as criminals, which will brainwash the minds of the people making them believe that men are born criminals and women are always victimized by men.
6) Never show men as successful. Always show the success of women in an exaggerated manner. For example, Sania Mirza is miserable in her game but continue to show her as a great fighter. Target the players of Indian cricket teams as useless and good for nothing.
7) Pressurize the judiciary to give women the highest level of credibility so that women can accuse anybody they want and ensure conviction. Whether the complaint is genuine or false is not important. Women should have the right to ruin anybody’s life.
8) All demands of women should be labeled as “Rights”. Follow double standard to get demands approved by the Government under the name of gender equality and women empowerment. Let the Government know that women are potential voters and so their demands of harassing men should be approved. Increase the burden of responsibility on men and focus on women’s freedom and rights only.
Originally posted 2007-11-14 19:30:40.