AutoBiography of a Dowry Law Victim

My Struggle with Legal Terrorism

498A Harassment is not Human rights Violation

As i wrote many letters to Authorities of Indian Government, some useless Law makers,and Also wrote to National Human rights commission.
I explained them, why my 498A is Human rights violation,
As this case is going on for last 16 years without any trial,
She has not came to court for 16 years,
Court or Law is not taking any Actions,
and its a Unending Abuse of Law, misuse of law, mockery of Law,mental harassment and Human rights violation, etc etc

But as per Human Rights Commission of India under article 36 of Protection Human Rights Act 1993, Whatever harassment or Human rights Violation on men is not called for any action Or if men are harassed Falsely by women they will not Help, as Indian Judiciary Treat Indian men as not Human, so there is no Human Rights Violation at all.
Here is their Reply Letter explain better.
nhrc,human rights,498a,dowry law,nhrc letter,nhrc reply

After Posting this page one member called me and asked why i am wasting my time writing all these useless Indian Government Organisation which dance to the tunes of Feminists Organisations like WCD / NCW ….

I said, I know there is no such organisation ready to listen when men write to them about misuse of law by women, because these laws are made to be misused and harass men. and all these organisations have strict order not to entertain men request and act immediately against men even women is wrong.

This is not my 1st letter, i wrote 14,000 Plus letters and i stopped counting after 2007…
All these organisations wasting Government money, nothing else.

9 thoughts on “498A Harassment is not Human rights Violation

  1. This NHRC is functioning on the lines of NCW and is wasting crores of tax payers money every year for doing nothing at all.

  2. Hi,

    After going through your blog, really i pity the woman. she might be repenting now. The laws are favourable to woman. An educated,financially indedpendent woman are misusing the laws. The Indian Govt should take steps for this false 498a cases. Before filing the case, The woman,her parents and the police should know if it is proven a false allegation, they will get imprisonment. Both the dowry giver and taker should punished. The time frame for handling the cases should be limitized to 3 years. Hope your present married life gives u happy, love and affection.

  3. hello dear go and wright suicide note when ever every Indian man will not die in quantity law was not change by the Indian judiciary.

    on my view law should be making by law maker is ” if any man or woman want to divorce without any region will let divorce them. if have no child of them. ”

    if have a child of them so means they are not want to responsibility to her child and then making of law 498A.

  4. hello…after reading these many blogs now find myself n ma family suffered coz my husband is bein feeding money 2 cops 4 his n families harrassment 2wards me n those cops supported him 4 not launching ma complaint of 498A,coz they launched his false complaints against me aftr my applications….m married since 1 and half years n past a yr m with ma parents just bcoz my husband n his family wantd money n enjoyment no family life..use 2 torture me,beat me,i was physically forced by ma husband u cal it raped,tried to kill me many ways,no food,many more..past a yr he kept thretening/blackmailed me bcoz ma parents r patients,they can die by shock..they still n shock,its just that they r still alive..tried to launch many complaints no cops helped us, went 2 dcp’s,commissioner… i can say got married to a fraud guy n his family too…’m 26,an arrange marraige.. cud anyone tell me wat was my mistake or i shud cal it ma destiny…nw i just have faith on high court where i’ve done a petition..hope the culprit gets punished n i get divorced…well i shared ma case with u guys coz girls r not wrong..sum places they suffer have 2 suffer till its god grace n parents blessing that m still alive or else sum1 else might hv shared instead of me…ofcourse there is sumthing gud 4 me ahead.. i can undrstnd wat u’ve sufferd coz ma one yr is equivalent to 10 yrs..
    i wont say ur wrong or wife bt cn just say if ur right at ur part then consult a good lawyer n try moving 2 high court…they cant get ur 10 yrs bt u might get sum justies…..

  5. Sir, Rightly said. I told the commission that the conspiracy is being hatched. After one year conspiracy came into action. Where police organisations were also involved. The state police informed the honourable court that there is no complaint against me on 29th Sept.09 and on the same day FIR was lodged against me at 10 am. This false statement of police was also intimated the commission. The reply was the same as yours. Since then police has looted my family of 90 year elders worth lacs. We can just pray GOD and carry on our lives as animals, nothing else we can do, at least in our own country

  6. Boss we all should come together and write a letter to the Supreme Court regarding the same.
    Women are exploiting us like anything.

  7. As per my concern I’m getting ashame to write my story but after listening and seeing all.. lets share and to tell abt me I got married in Jan2011 and its was 2 years Love cum Arrange Marriage but after all explaination and all her allegation was she me want to get seperate from my Family as I was was lone Elder one and explained lot many time to her not to this and to her Parents but all got in vain…And finally in May she filed with False FIR and lodge 498 case againt my entire FAMILY… and even after she is not at all listening and claiming all false allegation and all and again after we were out on Bails she again thretening us if I not accept her words she will file 4 more related cases and 420 case against my Relatives and my family…what to do I donno as my lawyer said get compromise with her to stay with her or get divorse but I cant as her demants are like any thing which is unacceptable and I’m not able to understand what to do know????

    Kindly request u all pls. advice me with correct solution to get reid from this situation…one thing is very clear after doing all this wiTH SPAN of 3 Months of my marriage I can’t stay with her in me and my family are saying that she would be more Danger in Future..

    Pls. get me valueable Advise to solve this situation as she already taken all valueble articles and gold items from my house and she is claiming that if anything is not der will suit u like anything…

    what to do next?????????????

  8. Article 36 of Protection Human Rights Act 1993 reads:

    36. Matters not subject to jurisdiction of the Commission

    (1) The Commission shall not inquire into any matter which is
    pending before a State Commission or any other Commission duly
    constituted under any law for the time being in force.

    (2) The Commission or the State Commission shall not inquire into
    any matter after the expiry of one year from the date on which the act
    constituting violation of human rights is alleged to have been commited.

    Probably (2) as the complaint to submitted within 1 year. Any breaches of Human Rights this is clause that they use or the matter is up before judiciary. It the get out clause them!

    Submit an application for UN Human Rights since NHRC is not taking up ur case.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Not found ...? HOW TO WIN 498a, DV, DIVORCE; Search in Above link

MyNation Times Magzine

All Law documents and Judgment copies
Laws and Bare Acts of India
Important SC/HC Judgements on 498A IPC
LandMark Judgments


Your Valuables Comments are always Welcome; Please click on the Link No Comments OR Comments on Every Post; If you enjoyed Reading My Struggle;
Thank You For your Time.
Browse for List of all Posts

Contact Site Admin

RSS Biography in Hindi

  • An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Copyright © 2023 AutoBiography of a Dowry Law Victim

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation