Reply To: Annulled

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Annulled Reply To: Annulled


Its is your mistake not finding out their past. now you can sue or use them.

If you have solid proofs of anything about your wife which they hide that breaks your marriage then you can question them in court and may be used for Divorce.

Judiciary will not Annull your marriage, They grant you.

Judicial Separation


Mutual consent Divorce


Annull word comes, in if you are Christian, and married in Catholic Church as they do not have DIVORCE in their doctrine.

If she left you without reason and if its more than 1 year separation you can proceed with

Restitute conjugal rights or Divorce

and ask for Child visitation till he is 5 years old.