Reply To: Annulled

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Annulled Reply To: Annulled


You can file Restitute conjugal rights,asking her to come and join you.

for sure she will not come back.

Even she want to come back you will not take her back as 498A is there, you can make 498a as excuse to stop her from coming back FORCE on to you.

If she reply to RCR that she do not want to come back, you can proceed with Divorce and fight maintenance with this RCR. as there are judgments ( those who left husband without reason will not get alimony.

unless you get visitation its difficult to fight for custody, so get to know each other, who knows your son may say he want to stay with you.