Reply To: 498A

Welcome Forums Advice 498A 498A Reply To: 498A


Do not file for Divorce; you will endup paying her rest of your life.

instead let us know whats her alegation in 498A, so you can counter it.

once you are out of 498A, you can file for Divorce as filling false case is Cruelty on you.