Reply To: 498A

Welcome Forums Advice 498A 498A Reply To: 498A


Your wife has filed criminal case u/s 498(a) of I.P.C , so there are no chances to settle the matter, so file writ petition for quashing the said case, if you will succeed , it will be better for you.Then after you may think for divorce after lapse of 1 year from the date of your marriage.

9821387099, 9224799546