Reply To: False Dawry Case

Welcome Forums Advice Divorce False Dawry Case Reply To: False Dawry Case


If you go to india, you will stuck there with dowry case.

in her FIR is she said you took gold as dowry then you can counter her with her own complaint, under IPC 498a giving dowry is equal crime as taking, so she should go to jail 1st read more about IPC here

once you prove 498a as false you can show the court as it was mental harassment, find similar judgments here