Reply To: Do the real women victims deserve contempt or support?

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Do the real women victims deserve contempt or support? Reply To: Do the real women victims deserve contempt or support?

#1334
Anonymous
Guest

Priya,

that was for wives who think like that as i mentioned in my previous post there are 95%women who are bi###es and losers who don’t understand the real meaning of life, relationship all that matter for them is MONEY, and on the other side there are still 5% who are genuine.

That comment was only for those few 95% women.