Reply To: Defamation

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Defamation Reply To: Defamation


He can move petition in HC to remove his name,meanwhile ask him to file RTI with concerned Police station who filled chargesheet on him to give certified copies of Documents to frame Chargesheet on him. which will also help him to counter and damage suit agianst her and Police for falsely implicating him